Be a part of Detroit’s largest Christmas show, The Glory of Christmas. This show is a creative retelling of the Christmas Story told through an immersive, large-scale theatrical production. Using world-class special effects, full choir and orchestra, dancers, flying angels, live animals and powerful video, "The Glory of Christmas" will fill you with the wonder of Christmas and provide a unique opportunity for you and your family to embrace the magic and joy of the most wonderful time of the year!
Dates: December 5-8, 2019 & December 12-15, 2019
Running Time: Approx. 2 hours, with a 15-minute intermission
NorthRidge Church, 49555 N Territorial Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170 | DirectionsPlaying at:
Public Transportation: Adient Parking Lot, 49200 Halyard Drive, Plymouth, MI 48170 | Map
Performance Schedule: Doors open 30 minutes before performance time.
Thursday, Dec 5 - 7p
Friday, Dec 6 - 7p
Saturday, Dec 7 - 1P & 7:30p
Sunday, Dec 8 - 3p & 7p
Thursday, Dec 12 - 7p
Friday, Dec 13 - 7p
Saturday, Dec 14 - 1p & 7:30p
Sunday, Dec 15 - 3p & 7p
Tickets: Price is $25 (all fees included). Note: Tickets are only refundable or exchangeable up to 72 hours after purchase. All ticket issues will ONLY be addressed with the ticket company at 1.888.446.2849.
Age Guidance: 4+ (Please Note: Children under 4 years of age are NOT permitted at the performance due to the length and intensity of the program. Some video may be too intense for some children - Rated PG).
Childcare: Not provided
Show Notes: 15-minute intermission
Wheelchair/Companion and Oversized Seating: Limited wheelchair/companion and oversized seating are available. Tickets for these seats must be purchased over the phone with the ticketing company at 1.888.446.2849. Please ask for that specific seating when ordering your tickets. Due to high demand, they may or may not be able to accommodate your request for your particular date.
Seating: Ground level and balcony seating available. The ground level is handicap accessible. Sorry, balcony seating is not.
Parking: Located at the Plymouth Campus and Adient Parking Lot, 49200 Halyard Drive, Plymouth, MI, 48170 | Map
Restrooms: Located on main floor and upper level.
|FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions|
1. Where is The Glory of Christmas held? All performances of The Glory of Christmas are held at the NorthRidge Church Plymouth campus: 49555 North Territorial Road, Plymouth MI 48170
2. How long is the performance? The performance is approx. 2 hours, which includes a 15-minute intermission.
3. Is it reserved seating? Yes, all seats are reserved.
4. When do doors open for a performance? Doors will open 30 minutes before each performance. Performances begin promptly at the scheduled time; please allow ample time for travel and parking.
5. Will my online credit card transaction be secure? Yes. Credit card transactions are processed with industry-standard security methods, and the ticketing company does not store credit card numbers.
6. Are there refunds or exchanges for tickets? We offer refunds for 72 hours after the initial purchase. After that, if you cannot use your tickets for some reason, we suggest that you donate them.
7. Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can purchase per transaction? No, go crazy!
8. May I use “e-tickets” that I print myself for admission? Yes. As soon as the transaction is complete, their system will confirm your purchase with an email. If you choose e-tickets as your method of ticket delivery, then those e-tickets are attached to your confirmation email as a PDF file or print them on your home computer.
9. Do I get a receipt for my online purchase? Yes. Once your order is complete, you may print your confirmation page. Also, a detailed copy of your order receipt will be sent to the email address that you provided when checking out. Please be sure to check your Junk Mail folder before contacting the ticket company if you do not receive your receipt in your email.
10. Do you provide wheelchair/companion and over-sized seating? Yes. LIMITED wheelchair/companion and over-sized seating is available. All of our wheelchair/companion seating are on the main floor. Please Note: All handicapped/oversized and wheelchair/companion seating must be purchased over the phone at 1.888.446.2849.
11. Do I have to buy a ticket for my child? Every person in attendance MUST purchase an individual seat of his or her own (Note: laps are not a purchased seat for children). Please note: Children under 4 years of age are NOT permitted at the performance due to the length and intensity of the program.
12. Do you provide childcare during the performances? So sorry, childcare is not provided for the productions. Please make your own accommodations for childcare. Please note: Children under 4 years of age are NOT permitted at the performance due to the length and intensity of the program.
13. Do you provide translation for the hearing impaired? Sorry, we do not.
14. Our church loves to bring a large group to this event. How does that work? We are delighted to welcome large groups, and we can very easily accommodate them. No discounts are provided for large groups, but purchasing tickets as soon as they are available will allow your group to sit together for the performance.
15. Is there a discount for senior citizens? Sorry, but no.
16. May I take pictures? We do not allow personal video equipment or cameras that flash or distract the performers and animals (which can be dangerous for them). This kind of equipment also hinders the enjoyment of other guests watching the performance. If you video/take pictures of anything great, please use #NRCGOC.
17. Do you have a list of hotel accommodations near NorthRidge Church? Yes. Download - Hotel Accommodations
18. Do you use special effects during the performance? Yes. Flashing, moving lights, theatrical fog, pyrotechnics and loud noises are used during the performance.
19. What are the ticket sale hours of operation? Call Center hours are Mon-Fri, 9a-8p EST | Sat, Oct 12, 9a-3p EST, Closed Sundays. Phone Number: 1.888.446.2849
20. When do tickets go on sale? Tickets are currently on sale.
21. How much do the tickets cost? Prices are $25 (all fees included).
22. Can I still get in if I lose or forget my tickets? Yes. Tickets can be reprinted at the Will Call station the night of the performance with valid photo ID.
23. Can I purchase tickets at the door? If there are tickets to sell, they would be available at the Will Call station and can be purchased by credit card ONLY. We will not accept cash or checks at the door. (Usually by the 2nd week there are no tickets available).
24. Can I sell my tickets to someone at the show if I have extra? If you want to sell your unwanted tickets ahead of time, you can do so OFF campus. We do not permit any re-selling of tickets on-premises the day of the performance or on the church grounds.
25. Will my bags be checked? You and your belongings may be searched upon entry, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering your ticket and entering NorthRidge Church, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against NorthRidge Church and its agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into NorthRidge Church.