Your chronic pain or illness is an invitation to a transformed life.
Periods of extreme physical pain and mental fatigue can plague any one of us. From the medical perspective, chronic illness is "an illness that lasts three months or more" but practical help and eternal hope are available for those who are physically suffering. You are not alone!
Based on a tradition of spiritual, mental and emotional recovery, this group support is based on the twelve time-tested steps used by people throughout the world for leading a satisfying and fulfilling life, regardless of any physical health challenge. Whether your chronic condition is a result of:
- accident or surgical procedure
- disorders such as arthritis, lupus, MS, fibromyalgia, diabetes, Crohn's disease
- life-threatening illness, such as cancer or heart disease
- back pain, headaches or nerve pain
- or any other persistent physical illness or pain-related trauma or disease
...the steps covered are a practical recipe and guide for reclaiming a celebration of life. Be part of a caring, encouraging community where you can discover the Hope of Christ as you live with chronic illness or pain.
TIMES & LOCATIONS
2nd & 4th Mondays, 6:30-8:30p
January 6 - March 9, 2020 - join any time
Plymouth Campus, Register Now