Starting Point is a 10-week experience to explore faith and pursue God in a conversational setting with 8-10 others for about 70 minutes per week. This Group is for you if you are over eighteen years of age and are: Asking sincere questions about life & God, Looking for a clearer view of what it means to be a Christian, Starting or returning to a relationship with God, or Interested in pursuing God, but not sure how.
When do Starting Point Groups meet?
Our next Starting Point Groups kick off date options:
- Jan 31 – Mar 28 @ 5p (Saturday)
- Feb 1 – Mar 29 @ 9a (Sunday)
- Feb 1 – Mar 29 @ 11a (Sunday)
- Feb 2 – Mar 30 @ 7p (Monday)
- Jan 20 – Mar 3 @ 9:30a (Tuesday Women’s Group)
- Jan 20 – Mar 3 @ 6:30p (Tuesday Women’s Group)
- Feb 1 – Mar 29 @ 9:30a – before the service (Sunday)
Grosse Ile Campus
- Feb 15 – Apr 19 @ 9a (Sunday)
Starting Point Book – The Starting Point book is a 142-page, full color, paperback, conversation guide containing weekly reading and group discussion questions. A link for weekly DVD talks by Andy Stanley relating to each topic is also included.
NIV Bible – We provide free of charge a New International Version Bible called the Journey Bible from Zondervan. It is a very helpful Bible for the new believer due to the additional easy to use guides and tools found within.
To find out more information and/or to join Starting Point, please stop by the lobby information desk at the Plymouth campus or at the main area in Saline, Brighton, and Grosse Ile at the end of each service. Our groups fill up fast and so to reserve your place make sure you complete one of the cards. If a group gets filled too fast, we will will need to reserve a place for you during a subsequent run.
If you are interested in joining Starting Point and were unable to speak to us at the Lobby table, please register here.
Once You’re Registered
- Please purchase the Starting Point pack from our Resource Center ($15.90)
- A Small Group co-leader will contact you, welcoming you to your Starting Point group
- Complete the chapter one section before the first meeting
- Enjoy your journey, you will never be the same!