Thank you for supporting the ministries of NorthRidge
Did you know you can donate to the ministries of NorthRidge through stocks?
You may transfer ownership of stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares. Marketable Securities are a great way to maximize your giving, because you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value.
To Donate Stock, Broker to Broker (Typical)
1. Contact your broker and let them know that you wish to have a DTC Transfer of Stock to NorthRidge Church.
2. Instruct your broker to process specific stock(s) with a targeted transfer date to NorthRidge Church. The broker requires the following information: DTC Transfer # 8862 Merrill Lynch, Choose Acct- 619-04150, NorthRidge Church General Fund.
3. Notify our Business Office (Email Us) that a Stock transfer is in process, after you have contacted your broker.
4. Request your broker to formally notify our Business Office at 734.414.7777 when the transfer has been completed.
To Donate Stock in Certificate Form
1. Each Stock Certificate, unsigned. (If your certificate is signed please contact our Business Office at 734.414.7777 before sending for separate designation instructions.)
2. A signed Stock Power and a signed Disclaimer are required for each stock certificate. Forms may be obtained by calling our Business Office.
3. Specify the Stock to be used for “General Fund.”
4. Mail the Stock Certificates in one envelope. In another envelope mail the Stock Power and Disclaimer forms. Both envelopes are to be mailed to the agent responsible for processing NorthRidge Church Stock activities:
Attn. Judith Helmuth
290 Town Center Drive, Suite 1100
Dearborn, MI 48126