Canvas Painting Night, August 18, 6:30-8:30p
Hosted at the Plymouth and Brighton Campuses
Whether you have always been wanting to get connected to other women who attend the same church as you or you are eager to get in touch with your inner Van Gogh… join us for a special night of fellowship and fun! No experience with Women’s Ministry or painting required! Our experienced illustrators will guide the group through a painting project. All materials are included and all skill levels are welcome.
For those of you who have been involved in Women’s Ministry before, this event is the perfect time for you to invite a friend or two! Bring them along and introduce them to some of your crazy church friends! If this is your first time joining us, you are welcome to bring a friend as well but we consider you our guest! Ladies 14 and up welcome!
• This event is taking place at our Plymouth (The Underground) and Brighton locations.
• Ticket sales close August 11, limited seats available.
• Due to limited seating, EVERY person (including guest) must have a ticket for entry.
• Plymouth, $20 / Brighton, $10. Please note: Each registered participant may bring one guest for free. Guest must not be a regular attender in Women’s Ministry.
• Childcare (Plymouth only), $5 for the first child / $3 for every additional child
• REFUND POLICY – We certainly understand that some circumstance are beyond one’s control and life happens. For one reason or another, you may decide after registering that you need to cancel. In order to keep costs affordable to as many as possible and to adequately plan for this event, it is necessary for us to have a nonrefundable refund possible. You are however, allowed to transfer your paid fee to another non-registered person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pursue this. Thank you for understanding.