July Event, July 14, 6:30-8:30p
Hosted at the Plymouth Campus // Childcare available for a small fee, must pre-register
An event for women of all ages! Join us for a night with two guest speakers who will deliver dynamic messaging on how to establish a personal routine with God that works for you and how to hear from God. Many people question whether or not they can hear from God, but the truth is He wants to speak to all of us! He passionately loves us and wants us to discern His voice. Whether this is new to you or you are an old pro, come join us for a night you won’t want to miss! Mothers – bring your high school daughters, we have something special planned just for them!
July Event Registration
Canvas Painting Night, August 18, 6:30-8:30p
Hosted at the Plymouth and Brighton Campuses
Whether you have always been wanting to get connected to other women who attend the same church as you or you are eager to get in touch with your inner Van Gogh… join us for a special night of fellowship and fun! No experience with Women’s Ministry or painting required! Our experienced illustrators will guide the group through a painting project. All materials are included and all skill levels are welcome.
For those of you who have been involved in Women’s Ministry before, this event is the perfect time for you to invite a friend or two! Bring them along and introduce them to some of your crazy church friends! If this is your first time joining us, you are welcome to bring a friend as well but we consider you our guest! Ladies 14 and up welcome!
• This event is taking place at our Plymouth (The Underground) and Brighton locations.
• Each registered participant may bring one guest for free. Guest must not be a regular attender in Women’s Ministry.
• Due to limited seating, EVERY person (including guest) must have a ticket for entry.
• Ticket sales close August 11, limited seats available.
• REFUND POLICY – We certainly understand that some circumstance are beyond one’s control and life happens. For one reason or another, you may decide after registering that you need to cancel. In order to keep costs affordable to as many as possible and to adequately plan for this event, it is necessary for us to have a nonrefundable refund possible. You are however, allowed to transfer your paid fee to another non-registered person. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to pursue this. Thank you for understanding.