Thank you for your interest in working with us!
We believe it is vital to hire a person who feels a calling to pursue what God has planned for their life in ministry; a member who fully understands and is committed with passion to our Mission.
Building Trades Specialist
Are you mechanically inclined? Do you work well independently as well as with a team and have a passion to use your talents to serve God? We have a full time position as part of our Building Trades Team. Candidate must have proficiency in HVAC, basic skills in facility plumbing and electrical, basic carpentry and painting skills and some computer literacy. Must be dependable, capable of performing physical duties including heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. at times, and available to work flexible days and some weekends.
To apply for the Building Trades Specialist position, please complete the following:
Creative Arts Administrative Assistant
Do you have great organizational and communication skills and a heart for ministry and people? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you self-motivated and able to apply good problem-solving skills to get a job done? We have a Full-time Administrative Assistant position on our Creative Arts team for someone who can multi-task with a joyful heart.
Qualified candidates need to have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications in the Mac environment (especially Excel)
- Excellent Organizational Skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well in a creative team environment
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
To apply for the CA Administrative Assistant position, please complete the following:
Regional Campus Technical Director
Are you gifted in the areas of audio, video and lighting? Are you a proven leader who knows how to build, develop and empower a team? Do you have project management experience? We have a part-time opportunity as part of our Regional Campus Creative Arts Technical Team.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5 + years’ experience leading a technology group
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Able to work weekends
- Proven ability in leading and developing team, particularly with volunteers
To apply for the Regional Campus Technical Director position, please complete the following:
- Completed applications can be mailed or dropped off at the Receptionist Desk at the Plymouth Campus, Attn: Human Resources. No phone calls please.
- Because NorthRidge is continually expanding and changing, check back for new posted positions and follow the instructions to apply. Please, no telephone calls.
- We encourage you to prayerfully consider future postings as you continue in your search toward the opportunity you desire; and we sincerely appreciate your desire to join the team.