Thank you for your interest in working with us!
We believe it is vital to hire a person who feels a calling to pursue what God has planned for their life in ministry; a member who fully understands and is committed with passion to our Mission.
Are you a hardworking, self-motivated individual with a servant’s heart? We have a part-time position for the right person who works well independently, can adapt to last minute changes in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a positive and uplifting attitude. Candidate must be dependable, capable of performing physical duties, and available days, afternoons and weekends.
To apply for the Building Attendant Position, please complete the following:
Creative Arts Technician Assistant
Are you a detail oriented individual who is knowledgeable about audio, video and projection with a good understanding of electronics? We are looking for someone who is a team player and can maintain a positive and uplifting attitude in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This part time weekend position, 12 hours per week, is available immediately.
To apply for the Technician Assistant Position, please complete the following:
Glory of Christmas Administrative Assistant
Do you have great organizational and communication skills and a heart for ministry? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, creative environment? Can you adapt well to last minute requests and changes with the ability to apply good problems solving skills to get a job done? We have a part-time temporary position on our Creative Arts team for a Glory of Christmas Administrative Assistant for someone who is available through the end of the year.
Qualified candidates need to have:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications in both the PC and Mac environment
• Excellent organizational Skills and attention to detail
• Able to work well in a creative team environment
• Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
To apply for the GOC Administrative Assistant Position, please complete the following:
Have you ever thought of using your cooking skills to serve the church? Do you enjoy creating a positive customer service experience? You could be our next Common Grounds Line Cook!
This part-time position will assist our chefs during the Common Ground Cafe lunch service and other times as needed. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for the food service environment, and respect for the processes and procedures needed to operate with excellence.
Qualified candidates must:
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all personnel
• Work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have prior food service experience
• Be available afternoons
• Maintain proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food
• Lift heavy items or equipment
• (Culinary degree and ServSafe Certified preferred)
To apply for the Food Line Position, please complete the following:
Completed Applications can be submitted by mail or dropped off at the Church Reception Desk, Attn: Human Resources. No phone calls please.