Thank you for your interest in working with us!
We believe it is vital to hire a person who feels a calling to pursue what God has planned for their life in ministry; a member who fully understands and is committed with passion to our Mission.
Assistant Cafe Manager (Brighton Location)
Have you ever thought of using your Food Service skills at church? Do you enjoy creating a positive customer service experience? The Brighton Assistant Café Manager who will serve in this part-time position 6-8 hours a week, primarily weekends, will help oversee the café operations and volunteers while fulfilling our value of serving with excellence that honors God.
To be successful, candidate must be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels, have the ability to develop teams and positive working relationships with all personnel and volunteers. Associates Degree and two to five years related experience or training is preferred. Candidate must be able to maintain safety and sanitation standards, have good organizational skills and remain flexible in scheduling.
To apply for the Assistant Manager position, please complete the following:
Campus Operations – Building Attendant
Are you a hardworking, self-motivated individual with a servant’s heart? We have a part time position for the right person who works well independently, can adapt to last minute changes in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a positive and uplifting attitude. Candidate must be dependable, capable of performing physical duties, and available days, afternoons and weekends.
To apply for the Building Attendant position, please complete the following:
Creative Arts Administrative Assistant
Do you have great organizational skills and a heart for ministry and people? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you self-motivated and able to apply good problems solving skills to get a job done? We have a full-time Administrative Assistant position on our Creative Arts team for someone who can multi-task with a joyful heart.
Qualified candidates need to have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications in a Mac environment (especially Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well in a creative team environment
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
To apply for the Administrative Assistant position, please complete the following:
Discovery Bay Childcare Provider
Are you a mature and nurturing teen or adult who enjoys caring for young children? Do you relate well to both adults and kids? We are looking for a part-time childcare worker for 3-7 hours per week during NorthRidge activities when childcare is needed. Some Childcare experience preferred.
To apply for the Childcare Provider position, please complete the following:
Can you see yourself joining one of the top 40 churches in the United States to lead the charge on strategies to disciple others for the Kingdom? Would it ignite your call and passion in leading the expansion of an already healthy discipleship ministry by equipping, empowering and releasing Group Leaders? Are you passionate about developing new leaders and volunteers, seeing people get connected in the church and challenging them to grow in their faith? NorthRidge Church is looking for a proven leader experienced with working on a large or growing church staff.
- Experience leading groups, for a minimum of 2 – 5 years as well as building and sustaining systems that facilitate over 100 groups
- Strengths in the following areas: leadership, strategy, development, strong communication skills, as well as strong relational abilities and a proven track record of demonstrating these strengths in past and/or current ministry settings.
- Self-motivated, yet loves to do life with a team.
- A minimum of an earned Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for vocational ministry.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of NorthRidge Church
To apply for the Groups Pastor position, please complete the following:
Satellite Technical Director
Are you gifted in the areas of audio, video and lighting? Are you a proven leader who knows how to build, develop and empower a team? Do you have project management experience? We have a part-time opportunity as part of our Satellite Creative Arts Technical Team.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5 + years’ experience leading a technology group
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Able to work weekends
- Proven ability in leading and developing team, particularly with volunteers
To apply for the Satellite Technical Director position, please complete the following:
Completed Applications can be submitted by mail or dropped off at the Church Reception Desk, Attn: Human Resources. No phone calls please.