Thank you for your interest in working with us!
We believe it is vital to hire a person who feels a calling to pursue what God has planned for their life in ministry; a member who fully understands and is committed with passion to our Mission.
Building Trades Specialist
Are you mechanically inclined? Do you work well independently as well as with a team and have a passion to use your talents to serve God? We have a full time position as part of our Building Trades Team. Candidate must have proficiency in HVAC, basic skills in facility plumbing and electrical, basic carpentry and painting skills and some computer literacy. Must be dependable, capable of performing physical duties including heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. at times, and available to work flexible days and some weekends.
To apply for the Building Trades Specialist position, please complete the following:
Campus Operations – Building Attendant
Ever wonder how we keep such a large building clean, safe and functional? We have a part-time position (up to 28 hours a week) on our Operations Team which helps to support a great environment for ministry and guests. We clean the auditorium, hallways, ministry areas, bathrooms and everywhere in between. We also set up and tear down events seven days a week. Candidate must be dependable, capable of performing physical duties, and available days, afternoons and weekends.
To apply for the Building Attendant position, please complete the following:
Can you see yourself joining one of the top 40 churches in the United States to lead the charge on strategies to disciple others for the Kingdom? Would it ignite your call and passion in leading the expansion of an already healthy discipleship ministry by equipping, empowering and releasing Group Leaders? Are you passionate about developing new leaders and volunteers, seeing people get connected in the church and challenging them to grow in their faith? NorthRidge Church is looking for a proven leader experienced with working on a large or growing church staff.
- Experience leading groups, for a minimum of 2 – 5 years as well as building and sustaining systems that facilitate over 100 groups
- Strengths in the following areas: leadership, strategy, development, strong communication skills, as well as strong relational abilities and a proven track record of demonstrating these strengths in past and/or current ministry settings.
- Self-motivated, yet loves to do life with a team.
- A minimum of an earned Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for vocational ministry.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of NorthRidge Church
To apply for the Groups Pastor position, please complete the following:
Regional Campus Technical Director
Are you gifted in the areas of audio, video and lighting? Are you a proven leader who knows how to build, develop and empower a team? Do you have project management experience? We have a part-time opportunity as part of our Regional Campus Creative Arts Technical Team.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5 + years’ experience leading a technology group
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Able to work weekends
- Proven ability in leading and developing team, particularly with volunteers
To apply for the Regional Campus Technical Director position, please complete the following:
Completed Applications can be submitted by mail or dropped off at the Church Reception Desk, Attn: Human Resources. No phone calls please.