The number of minutes in every day that a human trafficking victim is enslaved, and the same number of minutes we are free. What will you do with yours?
Join Love Runs and become part of the movement to end human trafficking in Metro Detroit. We'll train for the Detroit Free Press Marathon 5K, Half-Marathon, and Full Marathon on October 20-21. All funds raised stay local to Metro Detroit and will go directly to anti-trafficking initiatives that help in the awareness, prevention, rescue, and restoration of trafficking victims in our local area.
How to Officially Join the Team...
|Step 1: Create Your Fundraiser|
|Sign up for the Love Runs team and create your fundraising page: CrowdRise.com/LoveRunsDET2018|
• Click "Log In" if you have an existing CrowdRise account or complete the existing fields and click "Sign Up" to create a new user account.
• Click the orange "Join the Team" button.
• Use the "My Dashboard" feature in the upper right drop down panel to access the ability to edit your page and utilize the social messaging tools to share your fundraiser with friends and family.
• Personalize your page by adding photos, a video and story best about you’re passionate about the cause.
• Donate to your fundraiser and start emailing everyone you know and ask them to donate. Remember to include the exact link to your page.
|Step 2: Choose Your Race|
5K, RELAY, INTERNATIONAL HALF OR FULL MARATHON
Sign up and register at the Detroit Marathon’s official site: FreepMarathon.com/Register
|Step 3: Get Connected|
|*NorthRidge RidgeRunners Facebook Page|
*Love Runs Facebook Page
|Step 4: Get Your Training On|
Download the Group Run Calendar, Group Schedule and your Official Training Plan.
|Step 5: Spiritual Training Plan|
|Step 6: Order Team Jersey|
Click on the links below for sizing...
Questions? Contact us.