Meet the Church Online Host Team
Thanks so much for joining us today. The host team is here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. If you have any questions, need help with an issue, or would like someone to pray with you, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to serve.
- Service Leader Bill H.
- Bill H.
- Cathy M. Daughter, sister, mother, grandma, friend and most of all Princess because my Father is the King of Kings. I love Jesus and just want others to know how much He loves them too. He died to give us a full and complete life. Want to know about it? Just ask me.
- Chris T.
- Debbie (.
- Diven P.
- Ed M.
- Judy D.
- Jen M. Creative. That's a word that most people use to describe me. I love art, and have been called a jack-of-all-trades. Though I love that God has given me the talents of creative communication and craftsmanship, I love even more that He has given me the desires to give and serve.
- Jason W.
- Liz W. Liz Welch spends her days loving on her husband Tony and daughters Autumn and Riley, volunteering at Northridge Brighton/Howell Campus, and working at The Howell Conference and Nature Center and The Salvation Army. Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18
- Ron W. Son, brother, uncle, friend, runner, IT guy, volunteer firefighter, amateur blogger. But most importantly, a man seeking God's heart! In the end, IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD!
- Steve A. Living this New Life with daily renewal to serve God for His glory!
- Sarah W. Sarah is still working on her Bio! :)
The Church Online Live Chat opens
15 minutes before every service.
Join the discussion all week on our Facebook page.